Pathology subject timetables and lecture locations
Check the University Timetable.
Lecture theatre locations
Check Lecture Theatre Listing
- PATH20001 - Exploring Human Disease
- PATH30001 - Mechanisms of Human Disease
- PATH30002 - Techniques for Investigation of Disease
- PATH30003 - Consequences of Human Disease
- PATH30004 - Advanced Investigation of Human Disease
- PATHOLOGY MAJOR 1 - To complete the Pathology major in third year BSc and BBiomed student must take PATH30001, PATH30002 and PATH30003 and in 2012 may elect to do PATH30004 or another 300 level subject in the biomedical sciences(subject to prerequisite and coordinator approval).
- PATHOLOGY MAJOR 2 - BBiomed students may complete Defense and Disease a combined major offered by the Department of Pathology and the Department of Microbiology and Immunology.